Sabtu, 30 November 2013

OUTFIT // Bitter:Sweet


what I'm wearing:
top: vintage (mom's)
pants: H&M
shoes: topten 
bag: gifted

Hi lovelies!
I'm finally on Hanukkah break. 
It's crazy to think how time flies by. I remember last year Hanukkah like it was a couple months ago. The pretty side of this, is that I feel like school will actually en someday and not like I'm eternally stuck in one place. The bitter side of this? Pretty much the same. It feels weird when I think about the "after-life" (of high school that is). 
I'm definetly starting to feel the pressure. My math matriculation exam is coming up and I have about 3 pre-exam test (does that even make sense?) in December. Kill me now. 

x
Alona

1 komentar:

  1. https://marga-coolart.blogspot.com/2013/12/wishlist-002.html?showComment=1474518823541#c7215563700637066936

    BalasHapus